Admin Portal & Mobile App
- Support for Okta as an identity management solution. This update allows syncing users, groups, and logging in to Sparrow using a company Okta account.
- Increased password strength for Sparrow Accounts and force a password reset on first login to ensure better security after an admin sets a temporary password upon account creation. New password requirements are as follows:
- Must be between 8-32 characters
- Must contain at least 1 capital letter
- Must contain at least 1 number
- Must contain at least 1 special character (cannot contain commas)
- TinyMCE 6.1 content editor upgrade. Improved UI and copy & paste functionality from MS Word.
- Locking news and events feeds in SharePoint, MS Teams, and Portal Pages in the admin portal now respects a users subscriptions. This allows admins to lock feeds to multiple topics and only content that users are subscribed to will be visible.
- Performance enhancements
- Inline images were showing as broken in the One Last Check modal when creating an event.
- The Accept Cookies banner was being displayed every time a user visited the web portal. We have changed the implementation so once accepted the banner shouldn't show for 12 months.
- Fixed the ability to unsubscribe Audiences from Topics in the Manage Topics screen. Also fixed the subscriber count so it's accurate to the number of people currently subscribed.
- When sending a newsletter, the footer banner was not showing when pinned content was applied.
- Contributors received an endless loading screen when trying to attach files to a post they are trying to submit. By design, Contributors do not have permissions to upload or attach documents. To resolve this issue the button to attach files to a post as a contributor was removed.
- Hero banner images were getting cropped in MS Teams resulting in image content getting cut off.