More Comms Tools
Release Notes - July 6, 2022
- Authors can mention users in both posts and events across all platforms: Admin Portal, SharePoint, Teams
- Added a new body text field below the header text field so authors can add introductory text or simply use newsletters to communicate a particular message to a specific audience.
- Added rich text editing to all text fields:
- Header text
- Body text
- Footer text
- Header and Footer text is now optional
- Multiple Sparrow Accounts can have the same email address. This fix only allows unique email addresses regardless of account type.
- Adding a header image to a newsletter without adding a footer image results in the newsletter not sending.
- Posts in newsletters are not sorted. With this fix we are sorting unread posts oldest to newest by publish date.