- User profile sync update
- Improved performance and scalability
- Can now set to auto invite Social accounts and/or auto create Sparrow accounts if the users do not already exist in Sparrow.
- Added support for pipe delimited files
- Added support for audience limits to be set per tenant allowing scalability to meet business needs
- Compliance posts automatically set to expire after 30 days and cannot be changed
- Compliance posts will no longer expire automatically by default. Authors can still set an expiry date if they so choose but this allows more flexibility for creating evergreen compliance posts
- Backend platform upgrades and performance enhancements
- Mentioning users in a scheduled post would notify the mentioned user immediately as opposed to when the post is published
- Okta sync screen did not save the mobile phone field when updated to use "Primary Phone"
- Azure AD fields were not syncing on user creation and would only be updated the next time the sync ran
- Post Viewer Tiles web part is not respecting subscriptions when Ignore Subscriptions is left unchecked
- Post summary and post title text is getting truncated in MS Teams chatbot cards
- For long summaries, the text will be truncated after 6 lines