- Newsletter themes are now available. Customize & save color palettes as well as header & footer images. For more information, view our knowledge base articles here
- Updated Newsletter analytics, replacing "Deferred Emails" metric with "Bounced Emails"
- Deferred emails refers to the number of newsletters in which the receiving server delayed acceptance of the message. In most cases, these deferred newsletters were eventually accepted.
- Bounced emails refers to the number of messages that were denied by the receiving server and the address is added to a suppression list. The most common reason an address will bounce is that the address in question is not valid.
- The bounced metric will be more valuable in understanding if there are issues with recipient email addresses that need to be addressed.
- Performance & security enhancements
- Duplicating a post did not duplicate notification settings
- Activity log for users & permissions was downloading a blank .csv file
- Sign out page indicated "Loading" as the page title
- "Reports to", "Country", and "Region" fields on a user profile were editable for profiles synced from Azure Active Directory which could result in inconsistent profile data.
- Users & Admins can no longer edit these fields if synced from AAD
- For non-synced work accounts, these fields can still be edited
- "Add to calendar" option was not present on Events
- Fixed a discrepancy in Newsletter insights where the formula for calculating "Copies sent" in the donut chart was different than the formula for "Copies sent" in the bar chart. This resulted in inconsistent data