Improve your communications reach and engagement in MS Teams with the help of Sparrow
Sparrow has had the pleasure of having candid conversations with a wide range of organizations about the challenges they face with an increase in Microsoft Teams utilization. Every one of them had a similar story, and whether they had 36,000 employees or 36, the pain points were the same: fragmented channels and no real communication features that the employee communications team could take advantage of.
This webinar aims to help you better understand how Sparrow helps solve the problems and pain points of internal communications teams by turning MS Teams into an effective communication channel.
The video's key moments
- 0:00 - Intro: Organizations using Teams & What internal communication teams say
- 5:29 - Roles of Communication Professionals
- 11:33 - Modern and standard tools of Communication Professionals
- 14:03 - Roles of IT for communication and collaboration
- 16:38 - Understanding the standard e-places for employees
- 17:45 - Introducing Sparrow to internal communication teams
- 19:20 - Sparrow in MS Teams and understanding our role
- 27:48 - About Sparrow Topics
- 28:28 - Installing News Central Tabs in different Team Groups
- 29:45 - About Sparrow Audiences
- 31:40 - Authoring a new post and viewing a new post
- 36:40 - Compliance and Mandatory Posts
- 48:05 - Author permissions
- 50:07 - Analytics and Insights
- 54:48 - Wrapping Up
How long does it take to integrate Sparrow into Teams?
Sparrow can be deployed and integrated with MS Teams in less than a week.
Contact us at email@example.com to learn more, or read How we enable corporate communications in Microsoft Teams in one week.
What are the key features of Sparrow for Teams?
Sparrow brings employee communications via news, and events into MS Teams. Learn more about the key features here.