- Updated both the Post and Event management screens to include the following:
- New tab to include all post states (Published, Scheduled, and Drafts)
- Updated filters for "Published Between"
- Ability to sort each column in either ascending or descending order
- Exception is topics as there can be more than 1 topic assigned to each post
- Show up to 100 rows instead of the current limit of 10
- Added pagination option to skip to first and last page
- Okta SSO access token not renewing after 24 hours
- "Custom Author" in the post creation screen not formatted correctly
- When creating and editing a Document, "Uncategorized" is an option to select as a category
- "Save as Theme" option is available when creating or editing a newsletter with a custom template.
- Custom templates have preset branding and colors which cannot be changed so this option will not be available
- Duration of a "Breaking News" post is not recognized when setting a scheduled publish date and expiry date of a post resulting in being unable to publish the post.
- Events are can be published with an end date set to a day prior to the start date.