Here are some tips you can try:
- Enter any email address. If your email matches any record in our system, we'll automatically redirect you to a screen with further sign-in instructions.
- A work email might have been provided by your organization. This usually ends with your company's domain name, such as firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com.
- Try your social or personal email address, such as firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com.
- Click on 'Work Account'. If it is your first time signing in to Sparrow and you have a work email, try clicking on Work Account and signing in through Microsoft. This activates your account with Sparrow.
- Your account uses a User ID. A user ID (sometimes known as a username) may have been assigned to you. It may have been given to you through email, SMS, or even in-person. Check your inbox or spam folder; or reach out to your Manager, HR, Internal Comms Team, or IT department to find your User ID.
- Your account has not yet been activated. Check your inbox or spam folders for a social invite. It should be coming from an email ending with @sparrowconected.com. The invite will have further instructions on how to create and activate your account.
For security and privacy reasons, our team cannot give out any login records. Reach out to your Manager, HR, Internal Comms Team, or IT department to find the correct credentials to use.