You can easily pin posts or events when you edit a newsletter issue. This feature is used to reinforce a message, or feature important stories.
Pinning content will make the Featured Section appear in your newsletter issue, and will ignore the read status of the recipient, so the pinned content will still appear whether or not the user has already read the content.
- Go to admin.sparrowconnected.com
- Choose your account type (Microsoft Work Account, Google, LinkedIn, Facebook, Apple, Microsoft Personal Account or ADFs)
- Login using your credentials. You'll be redirected to your Intranet Lite Homepage.
- Click on the wrench icon, or expand the menu (located on the left side of your screen) and click on "Go to Admin Portal"
- Access Newsletters directly from the dashboard, or go to Messaging Center > Newsletters on the left navigation pane
- Select the newsletter which has the issue you want to modify
- Under Future Issues, click on Edit Issue of the corresponding issue you want to modify
- Scroll down the modal, and click on Add (+) Pinned Content
- Search and select for the post or event you want to pin or feature for that particular issue
- When you pin content to an issue or when editing only one issue, this does not affect other issues i.e. the pinned content and/or other issue modifications will only appear on that specific issue.
- Only Owners/Admins can access this feature.