- Implemented more granular authoring permissions so Authors can be given access to publish to specific topics
- This update will serve as the foundation for future permission updates as we expand roles and granularity in the coming months.
- When topics are assigned to an author, they can see posts published to the assigned topic(s) in the post management screens across the portal, SharePoint, and MS Teams.
- When publishing, only the topics they are assigned to will be available to choose from
- Learn more
- Increased width of the view post and event modals to 800px so they are consistent across all channels (Portal, SharePoint, MS Teams).
- Performance and stability enhancements
- Hero banner images appear grainy or blurry.
- We updated the image logic and sizes to ensure we're using the correct image dimensions in the hero banner across all platforms.
- When clicking a post that has been deleted from the "Top 10 Posts with Most Views" chart in Platform Analytics resulted in a blank white screen.
- We've added an error message to indicate the post is no longer available
- "Top 10 Posts with Most Views" and "Top 10 Events with Most Views" excel reports were ordered by published date
- We improved the report to sort by total views so the data matches the charts on the screen