You can modify the content of specific newsletter issues.
- Go to admin.sparrowconnected.com
- Choose your account type (Microsoft Work Account, Google, LinkedIn, Facebook, Apple, Microsoft Personal Account or ADFs)
- Login using your credentials. You'll be redirected to your Intranet Lite Homepage.
- Click on the wrench icon, or expand the menu (located on the left side of your screen) and click on "Go to Admin Portal"
- Access Newsletters directly from the dashboard, or go to Messaging Center > Newsletters on the left navigation pane
- Select the newsletter which has the issue you want to modify
- Under Future Issues, click on Edit Issue of the corresponding issue you want to modify
- You can only modify the following settings for each newsletter issue:
- Header image and text
- Body text
- Footer image and test
- Pinned content
Settings such as frequency and content filters can only be done for the entire newsletter.
Take note! Only Owners/Admins can access this feature. Changes to one issue do not affect or is not applied to the other scheduled issues. To change the contents and settings of all future issues, edit the entire newsletter.